Has a water-repellent finish. ULTIMATE STRETCH fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated into the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Belt loops. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Holster pockets in CORDURA® fabric. Thigh pocket with phone pocket with magnetic fastening and integrated ID card holder. Detachable ID card holder. Ruler pocket made of CORDURA® with extra pockets. Durable ventilated kneepad pockets of CORDURA®(500 D). With print and reflectors. We recommend 00718-100, 50451-916 and 20118-915 kneepads for this model. Co-certified together with kneepad type LONG in accordance with EN 14404.
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 - OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
As the product is made of stretch material, a stretchable transfer must be used when printing on the product. You should choose a transfer that can be heated at a maximum of 145 degrees with consideration to print on the product. Remember to check the washing instructions for the chosen transfer before washing the product.
- Workwear logo stretch. Left back pocket. Max 11x8 cm/4.7x3.9 inches
- Workwear logo stretch. Right back pocket. Max 11x8 cm/4.7x3.9 inches
- Workwear logo stretch. Vertical on left thigh, read from the bottom upwards. Max 20x5 cm/7.8x1.9 inches
- Workwear logo stretch. Vertical on right thigh, read from the top downwards. Max 20x5 cm/7.8x1.9 inches
- Workwear logo stretch. Horizontal on right thigh. Max 11x6 cm/4.3x2.3 inches
- Workwear logo stretch. Left thigh horizontal. Max 11 x 6 cm/4.3x2.3 inches
- Workwear logo. Inside waistband. Max 15x1 cm/5.9x0.3 inches
- Workwear logo. Special placement. Contact to discuss further
- Craftsmen and light building
Look for this symbol if you work as a carpenter, electrician, painter, engineer, etc.
No liability accepted for product alterations.